Smartank® 650Ltr Flat Window Cleaning Tank System
The Streamline® Smartank® system is a fully crash tested system, secured into a vehicle utilising a metal flange, as opposed to traditional systems using whole metal frames.
Baffled to restrict water movement in transit and with a height of less than 450mm these tanks offer safe, low centre of gravity van systems, while taking up minimal van space.? By installing an optional secondary floor, the van load area can still be utilised for a multitude of purposes and the transport of other needed equipment.
With the equipment cabinet mounted at the front of the tank, at the door opening, operation has never been easier? pumps, controllers and filters easily accessible, via the opening of the cabinet, maintenance and filter changes are simply and quickly achieved.
Smartank®650-LTR Streamline® Systems are available in the following options:
- 650-Ltr Double Operator Delivery System
- 650-Ltr Double Operator De-Ionising Filtration System
- 650-Ltr Double Operator Reverse Osmosis & De-Ionising filtration System
Why not benefit from the Smartank® innovation? Enjoy the efficiencies that it brings, the professional image that it presents...and increase your profits in doing so.
- Product Description
Smartank® 650Ltr Flat Window Cleaning Tank System
Smartank® 650Ltr Streamline® System – Key Points:
- The Smartank® is a successfully crash tested system
- Smartank® systems offerlow centre of gravity and provides a safe means of water transport
- The flat tank design with a false floor maximises van load area usage
- Pumps run on 12-volt power, making them safe, quiet running and low cost to maintain
- Flow controllers reduce water usage to a bare minimum
- The Smartank® system presents a professional image to your clients
The Smartank® 650 models are all double operator systems.
SMT650-RODI-2 (Reverse Osmosis + DI Filtration) includes all the above spec plus:
- 40″ Reverse Osmosis Membrane and Stainless Steel Housing Capable of producing up to 120 litres per hour, thus filling the 650l tank in roughly 5-6 hours
- CLK Quick Release Filterplus® Triple 10 inch Inline Prefilter Set (Replaces one of the 5.0l DI Vessels)
- Streamline® SFC08 Digital Flow Controller with Auto Shut Off Function (Replaces on of the SFC05 controllers)
- 1/4 inch Pressure Gauge
- 1/4 inch Stainless Steel Needle Valve to control waste water flow
Additional Smartank® 650Ltr Weights, Specifications, and Optional Extras:
All Smartank® Systems come as a Supply Only Kits. If you would like the system installed into a vehicle, please contact us for more information.
The Smartank®650 system comes as standard with black removeable covers on top of the tank, encompassing the RO membrane and battery compartment. Smartank® systems are sometimes shown with a secondary floor when viewed in a vehicle. Please note this secondary floor is an optional extra to allow storage of up to 250kg on top of the Smartank® system. Please contact us to purchase this separately, as these are bespoke made to suit different size vehicles.
Smartank® systems do not include a battery (See SP100 for a Split charge relay kit to suit a EURO 5 vehicle or SP100-PRO to suit a EURO 6 vehicle)
- Dry Weight 95.0kg
- Wet Weight 745.0kg
- Max Width 1220mm
- Max Height 438mm
- Max Length 2100mm
We believe in providing only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. This does not mean though that we will compromise on our after-sales service. We are passionate about our products and insist on putting the customer first, every time. With a dedicated technical sales team only a phone call away, you can buy from us with total peace of mind.
Our standard warranty for all Streamline® brand products is 12 months from date of invoice but we really want to look after you. Call us to discuss if something has gone wrong. We need to know so that we can improve and you may be surprised how we can take of your issues.
If the product needs to be returned, please complete the returns form, where we can complete the process and collect your Streamline® Item.
Standard Products - All items apart from custom build products and trailers are available to be shipped within 24 hours from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT. We offer standard next day service for all standard postcode shipping areas. If you are outside these standard national postcodes then we will advise at time of processing your order for you. You are also welcome to come to our UK stock facility in Newton Abbot to avoid the shipping cost.
Trailers - We prefer to deliver our range of trailers personally, therefore a delivery charge of £250.00 plus VAT, per trailer, is applicable for delivery to UK mainland. Please select the Trailer Delivery option at the checkout if purchasing through the website.
Trailers can be collected from our yard in Newton Abbot, by prior arrangement, to avoid the delivery charge if preferred.