Built-in an Indespension trailer – clean line, robust construction and ease of use are the principal design features of the TAV. An aluminium-based trailer makes them extremely light yet highly durable.
- Twin axle, Indespension ‘SuperRide’ braked suspension
- Aluminium composite sides for durability, longevity, strength & security
- All steelwork galvanised or plated
- Galvanised steel mudguards
- A-Frame drawbar construction
- Phenolic 12mm resin-coated ply floor
- Protected rear light clusters
- Rear double door loading facility
- Stainless steel door fittings
- Translucent fibreglass roof
- 50mm cast steel ball coupling (c/w secondary coupling)
- Prop Stands and clamps
- Triple Lock anti-theft hitch
- Telescopic jockey wheel
- Personnel Door
Please contact the sales team for more information regarding the prices for these trailers.
- Product Description
- Aluminium Frame – (This is lightweight but strong composite construction to maximise the payload)
- Trailer Supports -(These 2x trailer supports creates maximum load capacity when unhitched)
- Secondary Floor -(This secondary floor option on top of your tank, allows you to utilise and maximise usable trailer space. The max load capacity of 250kg)
- Lockable Doors – (Complete with 2x keys, the trailer is kept locked and secure at all times)
- Superide II Suspension – (Fully independent axels to help create a smooth ride)
- Towing Eye – (cast iron body delta style coupling, large boss taper roller bearing hubs and Indespension triple lock high-security head)
|External body dimensions:||Internal body dimensions:|
|Length: 4.32m||Length: 3.15Mm|
|Width: 1.95m||Width: 1.48m|
|Height: 1.97m||Height: 1.44m|
- Internal volume: 5.4m3
- 175R13C radial wheel & tyres
- Unladen weight: 630Kgs
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 2600Kgs
- Carrying capacity 1970Kgs
We believe in providing only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. This does not mean though that we will compromise on our after-sales service. We are passionate about our products and insist on putting the customer first, every time. With a dedicated technical sales team only a phone call away, you can buy from us with total peace of mind.
Our standard warranty for all Streamline® brand products is 12 months from date of invoice but we really want to look after you. Call us to discuss if something has gone wrong. We need to know so that we can improve and you may be surprised how we can take of your issues.
If the product needs to be returned, please complete the returns form, where we can complete the process and collect your Streamline® Item.
Standard Products - All items apart from custom build products and trailers are available to be shipped within 24 hours from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT. We offer standard next day service for all standard postcode shipping areas. If you are outside these standard national postcodes then we will advise at time of processing your order for you. You are also welcome to come to our UK stock facility in Newton Abbot to avoid the shipping cost.
Trailers - We prefer to deliver our range of trailers personally, therefore a delivery charge of £250.00 plus VAT, per trailer, is applicable for delivery to UK mainland. Please select the Trailer Delivery option at the checkout if purchasing through the website.
Trailers can be collected from our yard in Newton Abbot, by prior arrangement, to avoid the delivery charge if preferred.