Maxi1000ltr Streamline® System
Maxi1000ltr Streamline® System
The models below are single operator systems. If you choose a double operator system, all quantities marked with “1x” will be doubled.
Maxi1000 (No Filtration) Includes:
- Two 500ltr Baffled Tanks
- Full Stainless Steel Frame
- 1x Streamline® SFC05 Digital Flow Controller
- 1x Shurflo™ Pump 12v 100PSI / 3.8LPM C/W Inline Filter
- 1x Float Valve Shut-Off On Tank Inlet
- 2mtr Of Wiring With Battery Terminals To Connect Onto A 12v Battery
- *Please Note A Battery Is Not Included With This System – (See SP100 For A Split Charge Relay Kit To Suit A EURO 5 Vehicle Or SP100-PRO To Suit A EURO 6 Vehicle)
Maxi1000 DI (DI Filtration) Includes:
- Hoselock Male Outlet Connection On DI Vessel
- 1x Filterplus™ 6″18, 7ltr Filter Vessel Filled With DI Resin
- 1x Metal DI Filter Clamp And Mounting Board
- 1x HM Digital Handheld TDS/Temperature Meter With Carrying Case
- 1x Hoselock Male Outlet Connection On DI Vessel
Maxi1000RO (Reverse Osmosis + DI Filtration) Includes all the above spec plus:
- 40″ Reverse Osmosis Membrane And Stainless Steel Housing – Capable Of Producing Up To 120ltr Per Hour, Thus Filling The 500ltr Tanks In Roughly 4-5hrs
- Filterplus™ Triple 10inch Inline Prefilter Set – See Replacement Filter Set (KIT02310-001)
Additional Maxi1000ltr Weights, Specifications, and Optional Extras:
All Streamline® Systems come as a “Supply Only Kits”. If you would like the system installed into a vehicle, please contact us for more information
The Maxi1000ltr systems can be manufactured as single or double operator systems
Streamline® systems do not include a battery – (See SP100 for a Split charge relay kit to suit a EURO 5 vehicle or SP100-PRO to suit a EURO 6 vehicle)
Weights and Dimensions
Dry Weight 102.0kg
Wet Weight 752.0kg
Max Width 1400mm
Max Height 1200mm
Max Length 1050mm
We believe in providing only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. This does not mean though that we will compromise on our after-sales service. We are passionate about our products and insist on putting the customer first, every time. With a dedicated technical sales team only a phone call away, you can buy from us with total peace of mind.
Our standard warranty for all Streamline® brand products is 12 months from date of invoice but we really want to look after you. Call us to discuss if something has gone wrong. We need to know so that we can improve and you may be surprised how we can take of your issues.
If the product needs to be returned, please complete the returns form, where we can complete the process and collect your Streamline® Item.
Standard Products - All items, apart from custom build products and trailers, are packed and shipped within 24 hours - Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays - from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT.
Shipping Times - Shipping times are estimates only and are based on goods being in stock and your order being received by us before 12:00pm GMT. If delivery time is critical, please contact us on [email protected].
Trailers - We prefer to deliver our range of trailers personally, therefore a delivery charge of £250.00 plus VAT, per trailer, is applicable for delivery to UK mainland. Please select the Trailer Delivery option at the checkout if purchasing through the website.
Trailers can be collected from our yard in Newton Abbot, by prior arrangement, to avoid the delivery charge if preferred.
Click here to see latest Towing Rules & Regulations and to check whether you are eligible to be towing our products.