Highline™ Carbon Power Pole Tripod Kit
Finding it difficult to pressure wash at higher levels?
The high-pressure tripod system allows you to pressure wash at height from the safety of the ground, improving the stability of the telescopic lance and increasing the accuracy of the clean. The tripod system eliminates the strain on the operator’s arms, legs and back, allowing less fatigue and a faster cleaning cycle.
With kit options including the HX4, HX5, HX6 and HX7 Highline™ giraffe high-pressure telescopic poles, the tripod system can reach up to 42ft (12mtr) effectively.
What?s included with the tripod system?:
The high-pressure tripod system includes a range of accessories;
- 1x Highline™ high-pressure telescopic pole of your choice ? ranging from 25ft / 8mtr ? 42ft / 12mtr, there is a range of carbon fibre poles available with the tripod system
- 1x HP-GP2100505 3-nozzle wall-crawler with 12inch / 300mm spaying width ? a heavy-duty aluminium manifold with non-marking wheels allows the operator to glide up and down the surface for quick and effective cleaning
- 1x HP-HSC300 2-nozzle hard surface cleaner with 12inch / 300mm spraying width ? an ABS plastic surface cleaner with brush skirt allows the operator to clean sensitive areas with minimal overspray
- 1x HP-SBF36-MD 2-nozzle medium scrubbing brush with 14inch / 360mm spraying width ? a double trim scrubbing brush complete with 2x high-pressure nozzles allows the operator to scrub down stubborn dirt whilst rinsing
- 1x HP-NP035 5-nozzle pack with different spray sizes for various applications
- 1x heavy duty wooden storage box, complete with compartments for accessories and telescopic pole
By adjusting the different accessories, the height of the telescopic pole and the angle of the spray, the operator can enjoy several cleaning combinations to suit a variety of surfaces and applications.
The collapsed dimensions of the Marine Tripod are:
- Height: 2100mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 450mm
This is without the telescopic pole attached.
We believe in providing only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. This does not mean though that we will compromise on our after-sales service. We are passionate about our products and insist on putting the customer first, every time. With a dedicated technical sales team only a phone call away, you can buy from us with total peace of mind.
Our standard warranty for all Streamline® brand products is 12 months from date of invoice but we really want to look after you. Call us to discuss if something has gone wrong. We need to know so that we can improve and you may be surprised how we can take of your issues.
If the product needs to be returned, please complete the returns form, where we can complete the process and collect your Streamline® Item.
Standard Products - All items, apart from custom build products and trailers, are packed and shipped within 24 hours - Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays - from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT.
Shipping Times - Shipping times are estimates only and are based on goods being in stock and your order being received by us before 12:00pm GMT. If delivery time is critical, please contact us on [email protected].
Trailers - We prefer to deliver our range of trailers personally, therefore a delivery charge of £250.00 plus VAT, per trailer, is applicable for delivery to UK mainland. Please select the Trailer Delivery option at the checkout if purchasing through the website.
Trailers can be collected from our yard in Newton Abbot, by prior arrangement, to avoid the delivery charge if preferred.
Click here to see latest Towing Rules & Regulations and to check whether you are eligible to be towing our products.