Softclean™ Mobile Dosing Unit
Product Code: SW-DT070-01
The Softclean™ Mobile Dosing Unit with Booster Pump is a stainless steel softwash trolley designed for accurate chemical dosing. It can mix Algo Clear (or similar) with water at a pre-set ratio on demand, and can be connected to a water source to produce a chemical mix either via the pump or directly through the Dosatron dosing unit.
The unit has receptacles for two 5ltr chemical containers, and is not suitable for use with Sodium Hypochlorite.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate chemical dosing: The Softclean™ Mobile Dosing Unit with Booster Pump mixes Algo Clear (or similar) with water at a pre-set ratio on demand, ensuring the correct concentration of chemical is always applied.
- Versatility: The unit connects to a water source to produce a chemical mix either via the pump or directly through the Dosatron trolley, making it suitable for a variety of applications.
- Portability: The trolley system mounts on a stainless steel trolley, making it easy to move and position as needed.
- Durability: The unit is made from high-quality stainless steel, making it durable and resistant to corrosion.
This Dosing Unit with Booster Pump is ideal for a variety of softwash applications, including:
- Roof cleaning
- Render cleaning
- Patio and driveway cleaning
- Decking cleaning
- Exterior wall cleaning
We believe in providing only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. This does not mean though that we will compromise on our after-sales service. We are passionate about our products and insist on putting the customer first, every time. With a dedicated technical sales team only a phone call away, you can buy from us with total peace of mind.
Our standard warranty for all Streamline® brand products is 12 months from date of invoice but we really want to look after you. Call us to discuss if something has gone wrong. We need to know so that we can improve and you may be surprised how we can take of your issues.
If the product needs to be returned, please complete the returns form, where we can complete the process and collect your Streamline® Item.
Standard Products - All items, apart from custom build products and trailers, are packed and shipped within 24 hours - Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays - from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT.
Shipping Times - Shipping times are estimates only and are based on goods being in stock and your order being received by us before 12:00pm GMT. If delivery time is critical, please contact us on [email protected].
Trailers - We prefer to deliver our range of trailers personally, therefore a delivery charge of £250.00 plus VAT, per trailer, is applicable for delivery to UK mainland. Please select the Trailer Delivery option at the checkout if purchasing through the website.
Trailers can be collected from our yard in Newton Abbot, by prior arrangement, to avoid the delivery charge if preferred.
Click here to see latest Towing Rules & Regulations and to check whether you are eligible to be towing our products.