MIDI350-Ltr STREAMLINE® System
STREAMLINE™ water filtration systems are designed to be used for window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, boat cleaning, etc. where a spot-free finish is essential. To achieve this, the system has a series of filters to produce pure water with a reading of 0ppm. However, the filters require maintenance from time to time to maintain optimum efficiency.
Simple in design and construction, easy to use...
MIDI350 STREAMLINE™ Systems are available in 2 options:
- 350-Ltr Single Operator De-Ionising Filtration System
- 350-Ltr Single Operator Reverse Osmosis & De-Ionising filtration System
* These systems can be manufactured as bespoke dual operator systems. Please contact us for more details.
- Product Description
MIDI350-Ltr STREAMLINE® System
MIDI350 STREAMLINE™ Systems
MIDI350 (DI Filtration) Includes:
- 350 litre baffled tank with vented tank lid
- Full Stainless Steel Frame
- 1 x STREAMLINE™ SFC05 Digital Flow Controller
- 1 x SHURFLO™ Pump 12v 100PSI / 3.8LPM c/w Inline Filter
- 1 x Nylon Float Valve Shut-off on Tank Inlet
- 2m of wiring with battery terminals to connect onto a 12v battery
- 1 x FILTERPLUS™ 6″18, 7 Litre Filter Vessel filled with DI resin
- 1 x Metal DI Filter Clamp
- 1 x HM Digital Handheld TDS/Temperature Meter With Carrying Case
- Hoselock Male Outlet connection on DI Vessel
*Please note a battery is not included with this system – (See SP100 for a Split charge relay kit to suit a EURO 5 vehicle or SP100-PRO to suit a EURO 6 vehicle)
MIDI350RO (Reverse Osmosis + DI Filtration) Includes all of the above spec plus:
- 1 x 40″ Reverse Osmosis Membrane and Stainless Steel Housing – Capable of producing up to 120 litres per hour, thus filling the 350l tank in roughly 3-4 hours
- 1 x FILTERPLUS™ Triple 10 inch Inline Prefilter Set – See replacement filter set (KIT02310-001)
Additional MIDI350 Weights, Specifications, and Optional Extras:
- All STREAMLINE™ Systems come as a “Supply Only Kits”. If you would like the system installed into a vehicle, please contact us for more information.
- As standard, the MIDI350 systems are manufactured as single operator systems, however, can be manufactured as a dual operator system, if required
- STREAMLINE™ systems do not include a battery – (See SP100 for a Split charge relay kit to suit a EURO 5 vehicle or SP100-PRO to suit a EURO 6 vehicle)
- Dry Weight 72.0kg
- Wet Weight 422.0kg
- Max Width 1050mm
- Max Height 825mm
- Max Length 685mm
We believe in providing only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. This does not mean though that we will compromise on our after-sales service. We are passionate about our products and insist on putting the customer first, every time. With a dedicated technical sales team only a phone call away, you can buy from us with total peace of mind.
Our standard warranty for all Streamline® brand products is 12 months from date of invoice but we really want to look after you. Call us to discuss if something has gone wrong. We need to know so that we can improve and you may be surprised how we can take of your issues.
If the product needs to be returned, please complete the returns form, where we can complete the process and collect your Streamline® Item.
Standard Products - All items apart from custom build products and trailers are available to be shipped within 24 hours from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT. We offer standard next day service for all standard postcode shipping areas. If you are outside these standard national postcodes then we will advise at time of processing your order for you. You are also welcome to come to our UK stock facility in Newton Abbot to avoid the shipping cost.
Trailers - We prefer to deliver our range of trailers personally, therefore a delivery charge of £250.00 plus VAT, per trailer, is applicable for delivery to UK mainland. Please select the Trailer Delivery option at the checkout if purchasing through the website.
Trailers can be collected from our yard in Newton Abbot, by prior arrangement, to avoid the delivery charge if preferred.