Advanced Render Cleaning with Softwash Systems
Expert Exterior Render Cleansing Enhanced by Our Innovative Softwash Technology
Exterior render cleaning is now easier than ever with the Mobi® Dose trolley system and water fed extendable pole. Before embarking on any project, a comprehensive evaluation of the surfaces earmarked for cleansing should be meticulously undertaken to ensure the precise techniques employed will lead to optimal results. Ill-considered assessments, unseasoned operators, and substandard cleaning approaches can easily result in damage.
Advantages of Render Cleaning:
1. Elimination of unsightly green moss and algae from the render
2. Restoration of render to a pristine ‘as new’ state
3. Delicate elimination of pollutants, moss, and algae
4. Safeguarding your structure from corrosion or further impairment linked to moss proliferation
5. Mitigation of dampness, pre-empting potential issues
6. Enabling walls to respire while thwarting the growth of undesirable moss
Streamline’s innovative Mobi® Dose trolley system mixes AlgoClear solution with water to produce a cutting-edge system that enhances the exterior wall cleaning process.
This specialised solution mixer, can be seen on this page: https://www.streamline.systems/product/mobi-dose-mobile-trolley-dosing-unit-with-booster-pump/.
Guidelines for Cleansing Exterior Rendered Walls Using AlgoClear Solution
Depending on the structure and the brand of render in question, there are two primary approaches to soft wash render cleaning:
- Employing high-reaching carbon fibre telescopic poles
- Incorporating the cutting-edge AlgoClear solution mixer
Water-Fed Pole Technique
Low-pressure soft washing systems, when combined with the AlgoClear solution mixer, dispenses a consistent mixture to the designated areas.
- Configure the dispensing apparatus with the appropriate quantity of render cleaning solution
- Attach the water-fed pole to the Mobi® Dose mixing trolley and any water tap supply
- Adjust the Mobi® Dose settings to mix the solution to the recommended dose
- Gradually apply the solution onto the rendered surface, commencing from the top and progressing downwards.
- Scrub the solution into the render
- Allow the render cleaning solution to sit for approximately fifteen minutes, followed by a thorough rinse with clean water – if suggested by the manufacturer
ALWAYS wear suitable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while conducting render cleaning activities, and protect surrounding areas of grass/plants. We STRONGLY ADVISE against the usage of pressure washers for render cleaning, and always follow the manufacturers recommended use.