Win a STREAMLINE® window cleaning vehicle system
To celebrate summer and to have a bit of fun, STREAMLINE® are offering a window cleaning system to one lucky winner.
The prize consists of the following which will certainly get you started or replace an existing system.
- Black Line-X waterproof polyurethane floor coating
- Smartank650-RODI twin operator
- Secondary floor for additional storage
- Shelving storage kit
- IPR6 pole storge racks
- Poly lining kit
- 2 x Stainless steel hose reels with 100m of hose
- 1 x STREAMLINE® OVA8 22ft pole
- 1 x STREAMLINE® OVA8 30ft pole
What vehicle can the window cleaning system be fitted into?
The system can be fitted into a range of vans including the following, Ford Transit Custom, Ford Transit, VW Transporter, VW Crafter, Citroen Dispatch, Citroen Relay, Renault Traffic, Renault Master, Vauxhall Vivaro, Vauxhall Movano, Peugeot Expert, Peugeot Boxer… just to name a few.
*If the Smartank® 650ltr system does not fit into your vehicle we can consider the Smartank® 400
To be eligible for us to fit the system into the winner’s vehicle, the vehicle must be cleaned out with panel lining removed, prior to dropping the vehicle off for system installation. The team will determine beforehand if the system can be fitted safely and meet our safety requirements.
If the vehicle does not meet our requirements, the system can be taken away by the winner for re-sale.
How to enter – requirements!
- To enter the competition, you will need to fill in the details on the form via this link ( ENTER YOUR COMPANY DETAILS TO WIN A FREE SMARTANK® (smartsheet.com) ) Once done, post an image or video of your window cleaning van and equipment in the comments section of the pinned post on our Facebook page, ( Streamline | Facebook ) including the words ‘form filled’, it’s that simple.
- Entries will be monitored to ensure that those entering the competition have filled in the required form details.
- Entrants only need to fill in the online form once but can post one image a day as long as the images are different.
- The winner will have the system installed at our installation centre in Newton Abbot, Devon (TQ12 6UD) . The process will be filmed on site and used in our marketing material. The winner will be asked to take images/video of the new system in action and supplied to us or tag us on social media.
- It’s not a requirement to enter the competition but we suggest you like our page as not to miss any updates and to see the competition entries – GOOD LUCK!
Who can enter?
Anyone in the UK can enter.
How long with the competition run?
The competition will run until August 31st. Once the competition has ended the winner will be pulled at random and announced on our Facebook page.
Terms and conditions
- Only one post a day per person or business and each image must be different each time.
- Entries must be in the comments section of the pinned post at the top of our Facebook page.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have 7 days to respond to our communication via messenger. If there is no response within 7 days a new draw will take place and a new winner will be announced.
- We reserve the right to stop and cancel the competition at any time without warning.
- If posting an image or video to enter the competition, you give us the right to re-post and re-use the content within our print and digital marketing.
- Please note: This competition is in no way associated with or endorsed by Facebook.