We’re recruiting – JOIN THE TEAM!
Job Role: Warehouse Operative
We are looking for a Warehouse Operative, working from our premises based on the Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot. The role will be varied and involve:
- Goods in
- Picking of stock for orders and production
- Locating and picking of specific products ensuring products are ready for dispatch
- Recording materials used, deliveries, overseeing material levels, checking for damages / quantities whilst maintaining an efficient storing system and a faultless system of recording materials used.
- Stock takes, receiving deliveries of materials and use the forklift as and when required (refresher training given if needed).
- Generally managing the materials input and output and maintaining a clean and tidy store.
Key Capabilities / Skills
- Good eye for detail
- Flexible availability to accommodate clients’ needs
- Ability to work with a good team
- Ability to manage fast pace and possible change orders
- Suitable candidates will have a background in material control and managing stores with experience of working in a warehouse being a distinct advantage.
- Most importantly you would need to fit our culture; A desire to be the best at what we do, having a heart in the business not just a head, always looking to improve personally and happy to share and accept help and advice from others, to improve the customers experience and performance of the business.
- Candidate must have a can-do attitude, willing to work hard for many benefits, willing to contribute to a good atmosphere, respecter of work colleges, punctual, reliable and willing to care for the environment around them.
- Abide by company core values Honest, Friendly and Helpful.
At least 2 years (Preferred)
Monday – Friday (7.00am-5:00pm)
Areas of Operation:
Warehouse / Production
Guy Turner – Warehouse Manager
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Rod Scott at:
Varitech Systems Ltd
8 Fairfax Road,
Heathfield Industrial Estate,
Devon, TQ12 6UD, UK
or email: [email protected]