The Combi™ 325
• Bespoke tank with baffles and Z-flange designed for van installations
• Unique concept of utilizing Streamflo® 25 trolley to power delivery of pure water
• Alternatively fitted with RODI and twin pump and controller configuration
• Hose reel with 100-metres of hose
RODI version has the following additional features:
• Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
• Twin pumps and digital V16 controllers
• Prefilters and twin membranes with flushing tap for efficient pure water production
• Inline dual TDS meter
- COMBI™ 325 Delivery System with Twin Pumps, Controllers and Rechargeable Batteries
- COMBI™ 325 Delivery System with Portable Trolley and DI Vessel
- COMBI™ 325 Delivery System with Portable Trolley and DI Vessel and 100-mtr Hose Reel
- COMBI™ 325 with Reverse Osmosis Filter System
- COMBI™ 325 with Reverse Osmosis Filter System - EU Spec
- COMBI™ 325 with Reverse Osmosis Filter System, with Portable Trolley and DI Vessel and 100-mtr Hose Reel - EU Spec
- Product Description
The Combi™ 325
Its compact design makes this unique product suitable for smaller van installations. With ingenuity and innovation combined into one system, the Combi™ 325 is the first of its kind. Designed to either incorporate our Streamflo® 25-litre trolley system as a power unit or supplied as a 5-stage RODI filtration unit with lithium-ion battery technology, the design is totally unique to the window cleaning market.
Park our Streamflo® 25ltr trolley into the tank recess and use the trolley’s pump and filter to deliver pure water from the tank. Alternatively the Combi™ 325 tank can be supplied fully kitted with RODI and twin pump and controller configuration.
Either way, the Combi™ 325 provides a safe and professional image to your van, and maximises van space.
An optional 17-litre solution tank is available if required.
Add a replacement accessories
- TNK-CT017N 17 Ltr Tank Only
- S-MRO-4021-F 21″ Filterplus® Membrane
- CF10-F-001 Filterplus® Carbon Block 10″ Cartridge
- DF10-F-001 Filterplus® 10″ Sediment Cartridge
We believe in providing only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. This does not mean though that we will compromise on our after-sales service. We are passionate about our products and insist on putting the customer first, every time. With a dedicated technical sales team only a phone call away, you can buy from us with total peace of mind.
Our standard warranty for all Streamline® brand products is 12 months from date of invoice but we really want to look after you. Call us to discuss if something has gone wrong. We need to know so that we can improve and you may be surprised how we can take of your issues.
If the product needs to be returned, please complete the returns form, where we can complete the process and collect your Streamline® Item.
Standard Products - All items apart from custom build products and trailers are available to be shipped within 24 hours from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT. We offer standard next day service for all standard postcode shipping areas. If you are outside these standard national postcodes then we will advise at time of processing your order for you. You are also welcome to come to our UK stock facility in Newton Abbot to avoid the shipping cost.
Trailers - We prefer to deliver our range of trailers personally, therefore a delivery charge of £250.00 plus VAT, per trailer, is applicable for delivery to UK mainland. Please select the Trailer Delivery option at the checkout if purchasing through the website.
Trailers can be collected from our yard in Newton Abbot, by prior arrangement, to avoid the delivery charge if preferred.