Mobi® Maxi Starter Kit
The Mobi® Maxi portable filtration system is th perfect portable system for window cleaning.
- Compact, robust, sturdy frame
- Large stainless steel membrane housing, with 4040 Filterplus® membrane
- Pressure gauge monitors the pressure in membrane housing
- Industrial, 120psi, 230V, fan-cooled booster pump
- Inline TDS meter monitors water quality
Mobi® Maxi is the perfect solution for on-site building maintenance teams, window cleaners and facilities managers who need to access remote parts of modern buildings. Providing that there is access to both water and mains power supply (230V), the Mobi® Maxi filtration system will produce enough water and pressure for 2 operators to clean up too (72ft) simultaneously. The from court-yards to rooftops.
The Mobi® Maxi RODI system is recommended for commercial users situated in a hard water area up to 500ppm.
- Product Description
Mobi® Maxi Starter Kit
The Mobi® Maxi portable filtration system
- Mobi® Maxi Electric Powered RO System 2000GPD (FP-TR2000-03)
- H M Digital Handheld TDS/Temperature Meter With Carrying Case (TDS1)
- 10 inch (250mm) Streamline® Hi-Lo Brush – Blue Medium Bristle (V-SBH25-M)
- Ecolite™ Pole Complete 3-Section 22 foot Reach (GXTEL5200R)
- Ecolite™ Pole Complete 6-Section 34 foot Reach (GXTEL9400R)
- Streamline® Ova8® Carbon Pole 7 section, 35 foot long for 38 foot reach, Ecoline™ (OV35-30-E)
- Streamline® Ova8® Carbon Pole 9 section, 45 foot long for 48 foot reach, Ecoline™ (OV45-30-E)
ADD HOSE REEL TO YOUR KKIT FOR ONLY (HRM300-T12-AS) Metal Hose Reel – Wheeled – HRM3 C/W 100m of 12mm Extraflex Hose – assembled?
ADD REPLACEMENT FILTERS
FH2CR-10 – ECO 10inch Cartridge filled with MB115 resin
CF10-F-001 – Filterplus® Carbon Block 10 inch Cartridge ea
We believe in providing only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. This does not mean though that we will compromise on our after-sales service. We are passionate about our products and insist on putting the customer first, every time. With a dedicated technical sales team only a phone call away, you can buy from us with total peace of mind.
Our standard warranty for all Streamline® brand products is 12 months from date of invoice but we really want to look after you. Call us to discuss if something has gone wrong. We need to know so that we can improve and you may be surprised how we can take of your issues.
If the product needs to be returned, please complete the returns form, where we can complete the process and collect your Streamline® Item.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Standard Products - All items apart from custom build products and trailers are available to be shipped within 24 hours from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT. We offer standard next day service for all standard postcode shipping areas. If you are outside these standard national postcodes then we will advise at time of processing your order for you. You are also welcome to come to our UK stock facility in Newton Abbot to avoid the shipping cost.
Trailers - We prefer to deliver our range of trailers personally, therefore a delivery charge of £250.00 plus VAT, per trailer, is applicable for delivery to UK mainland. Please select the Trailer Delivery option at the checkout if purchasing through the website.
Trailers can be collected from our yard in Newton Abbot, by prior arrangement, to avoid the delivery charge if preferred.
Click here to see latest Towing Rules & Regulations and to check whether you are eligible to be towing our products.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.