Window Cleaning + High Pressure Hire Vans
Product Code: HIRE
Hiring these Citroen window cleaning and high pressure hire vans can help you make money. These vans are spacious and have lots of space for your equipment. They’re also
fuel-efficient and reliable, so you can use them every day.
Citroen Dispatch Window Cleaning Van Specification
Additional Accessories Included
Black Linex Polyurethane Waterproof Floor Coating.
Water-proof Internal Poly Lining Kit for Van Walls.
Load Restraint kit for securing load and Streamline® nook system
Internal LED light on swivel base.
Stainless Steel Bumper Port to allow the operator to work with vehicle locked.
Citroen Relay Window Cleaning / High Pressure Van Specification
- Dual Operator Contractor 500Ltr Upright Reverse Osmosis + DI System.
- Split Charge Pro Relay System to charge battery whilst travelling.
- 2x Freestanding Stainless Steel Hose Reels with 100m of 8mm Hi-Viz Streamline® Hose.
- 22ft & 40ft Streamline® OVA8® Carbon Fibre Poles.
- Streamline® IPR6 Internal Pole Rack System – Roof Mounted.
High pressure Equipment
- Highline™ Diesel Powered Pressure Washer 16Lpm 200Bar – High Pressure + Low Pressure Steam Cleaning
- 2x Hose Reel with Guide and 100m of High Pressure Hose and 100m of Low Pressure fill hose
- Highline™ Carbon Fibre High Pressure Pole – 42ft Reach
- Highline™ 22” Stainless Steel Rotary Hard
- Surface Cleaner with Castors
- Chewing Gum Removal Kit with Lance
Window Cleaning Hire Van Specifications:
- Black Linex Polyurethane Waterproof Floor Coating
- Water-proof Internal Poly Lining Kit for van walls
- External Amber Warning Light Bar
- Chapter 8 Rear Door Chevron Graphics
- Wind Driven Roof Ventilation
- Welfare Accessories including Sink Unit
- Twin Rack Vehicle Storage System
- LED Internal Work Lights with Swivel Base
We have more of these vehicles available with a similar specification – Please call us on 01626 830830 for further details, availability and a bespoke HIRE cost to suit your needs.
We believe in providing only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. This does not mean though that we will compromise on our after-sales service. We are passionate about our products and insist on putting the customer first, every time. With a dedicated technical sales team only a phone call away, you can buy from us with total peace of mind.
Our standard warranty for all Streamline® brand products is 12 months from date of invoice but we really want to look after you. Call us to discuss if something has gone wrong. We need to know so that we can improve and you may be surprised how we can take of your issues.
If the product needs to be returned, please complete the returns form, where we can complete the process and collect your Streamline® Item.
Standard Products - All items, apart from custom build products and trailers, are packed and shipped within 24 hours - Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays - from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT.
Shipping Times - Shipping times are estimates only and are based on goods being in stock and your order being received by us before 12:00pm GMT. If delivery time is critical, please contact us on [email protected].
Trailers - We prefer to deliver our range of trailers personally, therefore a delivery charge of £250.00 plus VAT, per trailer, is applicable for delivery to UK mainland. Please select the Trailer Delivery option at the checkout if purchasing through the website.
Trailers can be collected from our yard in Newton Abbot, by prior arrangement, to avoid the delivery charge if preferred.
Click here to see latest Towing Rules & Regulations and to check whether you are eligible to be towing our products.