The STREAMLINE® brand has gained a reputation for having a wide variety of products from ‘turn-key’ packages for the professional contract cleaner to starter kits for the domestic window cleaner.
Products are sourced from leading manufacturers worldwide and brought together under the STREAMLINE® name which has become recognised as a trusted and reliable brand.
As in any market, price is important. The STREAMLINE® equipment is not only competitively priced, but also backed by a full technical support and spare parts availability across the range, thus providing excellent value for money every time.
The STREAMLINE® range is ever expanding and this overview includes some new and exciting products, designed to help make the cleaning task on hand safer and easier.
How can STREAMLINE® cleaning systems benefit your business
- Eliminates the use of ladders.
- Simplifies health & safety issues.
- Helps reduce insurance premiums.
- Eases access to ‘difficult to reach’ areas on buildings.
- Quickens your turnaround time, saving time…saving money.
- The future of cleaning.
How it works
The system works by passing tap water through reverse osmosis and/or de-mineralising bead filters removing limestone, heavy metals, nitrates, chlorine, etc. all of which are normally found in tap water, thus producing pure water.
This pure water naturally wants to return to its impure state, absorbing dirt particles efficiently. When used in cleaning methods the pure water absorbs and removes dirt, without the use of chemicals, and dries leaving a streak-free finish.
Things To Consider when buying a pure water system
- Do you operate in a soft/hard water area?
- For mobile systems, what is your vehicle’s payload (carrying capacity)?
- How high do you need to access?