Ecostream™ 250ltr Window Cleaning Tank System
The ECOSTREAM™ 250ltr systems are ideal for the smaller domestic window cleaner or for the facilities manager.
Due to its compact size and the fact all components are housed within the tank footprint, this product takes up little room, even in smaller vans, allowing space for other equipment.
All tanks are baffled to restrict water movement in transit. The tanks also allow for pump, controller, filter and hose reel components to be fitted directly to them, ensuring best use of the compact designs and maximising van space.
There are 3 packages to choose from designed to suit every need from straight forward water delivery units, i.e. pump and controller only, to demineralising and reverse osmosis systems or a combination of both, depending on customers’ requirements.
- Product Description
Ecostream™ 250ltr Window Cleaning Tank System
ECO250 (No Filtration) Includes:
- 1 x STREAMLINE® SFC05 Digital Controller
- 1 x STREAMFLO® Pump 12v 100PSI / 4.5LPM c/w Inline Filter
- 2 x ECOSTREAM™ Z profile securing brackets (Securing Bolts not included as every vehicle will require different size bolts)
- 1 x Nylon Float Valve Shut-off on Tank Inlet
- 3m of 12mm Outlet hose c/w Female Hozelock Stop Connector
- 2m of wiring with croc clips to connect onto a 12v battery – (Please note a battery is not included with this system – (See LB16AH-L for an additional compact removable battery or SP85 for a Split charge relay kit to suit a EURO 5 vehicle)
ECO250-DI (DI Filtration) Includes the above spec plus:
- 1 x FILTERPLUS® 6×18, 7 Litre Filter Vessel filled with resin
- 1 x Nylon DI Filter Clamp and Mounting Board
- * Please note this system comes with “Hozelock Male Outlet connection on DI Vessel” instead of the “3m of 12mm Outlet hose c/w Female Hozelock Stop Connector”
ECO250-RODI (RO + DI Filtration) Includes all of the above spec plus:
- 1 x FILTERPLUS® Triple 10 inch Inline Prefilter Set – See replacement filter set KIT02310-001 (1 x Sediment, 1 x Carbon, 1 x Granular Activated Carbon)
- 1 x Reverse Osmosis Membrane Set (2 x FILTERPLUS® R-MR300) – Capable of producing up to 50 litres per hour, thus filling the 250l tank in roughly 5-6 hours
- 1 x HM Digital Handheld TDS/Temperature Meter With Carrying Case
Additional ECO250 Weights, Specifications, and Optional Extras:
- All ECOSTREAM™ Systems come as a “Supply Only Kits”. If you would like the system installed into a vehicle, please contact us for more information.
- The ECO250 systems are only available as Single Operator systems
- The HRM050-6050-0913 Hose Reel show in some of the images is an optional extra
- The ECO250 systems don’t include a battery – (See LB16AH-L for an additional compact removable battery or SP85 for a Split charge relay kit to suit a EURO 5 vehicle)
- Dry Weight 35.0kg (ECO250 Spec)
- Wet Weight 285.0kg (ECO250 Spec)
- Max Width 600mm (Inc Brackets)
- Max Height 800mm
- Max Length 1090mm
We believe in providing only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. This does not mean though that we will compromise on our after-sales service. We are passionate about our products and insist on putting the customer first, every time. With a dedicated technical sales team only a phone call away, you can buy from us with total peace of mind.
Our standard warranty for all Streamline® brand products is 12 months from date of invoice but we really want to look after you. Call us to discuss if something has gone wrong. We need to know so that we can improve and you may be surprised how we can take of your issues.
If the product needs to be returned, please complete the returns form, where we can complete the process and collect your Streamline® Item.
Standard Products - All items apart from custom build products and trailers are available to be shipped within 24 hours from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT. We offer standard next day service for all standard postcode shipping areas. If you are outside these standard national postcodes then we will advise at time of processing your order for you. You are also welcome to come to our UK stock facility in Newton Abbot to avoid the shipping cost.
Trailers - We prefer to deliver our range of trailers personally, therefore a delivery charge of £250.00 plus VAT, per trailer, is applicable for delivery to UK mainland. Please select the Trailer Delivery option at the checkout if purchasing through the website.
Trailers can be collected from our yard in Newton Abbot, by prior arrangement, to avoid the delivery charge if preferred.