SMARTANK® 1,000Ltr Window Cleaning Flat Tank System
The STREAMLINE® SMARTANK® system is a fully crash tested system, secured into a vehicle utilising a metal flange, as opposed to traditional systems using whole metal frames.
Baffled to restrict water movement in transit and with a height of less than 450mm these tanks offer safe, low centre of gravity van systems, while taking up minimal van space. By installing an optional secondary floor, the van load area can still be utilised for a multitude of purposes and the transport of other needed equipment.
With the equipment cabinet mounted at the front of the tank, at the door opening, operation has never been easier… pumps, controllers and filters easily accessible, via the opening of the cabinet, maintenance and filter changes are simply and quickly achieved.
SMARTANK1000-LTR STREAMLINE® Systems are available in the following options:
- 1000-Ltr DoubleOperator Delivery System
- 1000-Ltr DoubleOperator De-Ionising Filtration System
- 1000-Ltr DoubleOperator Reverse Osmosis & De-Ionising filtration System
Why not benefit from the SMARTANK® innovation? Enjoy the efficiencies that it brings, the professional image that it presents...and increase your profits in doing so.
- Product Description
SMARTANK® 1,000Ltr Window Cleaning Flat Tank System
SMARTANK1000-LTR STREAMLINE® System – Key Points:
- The SMARTANK® is a successfully crash tested system
- SMARTANK® systems offer low centre of gravity and provides a safe means of water transport
- The flat tank design with a false floor maximises van load area usage
- Pumps run on 12-volt power, making them safe, quiet running and low cost to maintain
- Flow controllers reduce water usage to a bare minimum
- A SMARTANK® system presents a professional image to your clients
SMT1000-2 (Delivery System) Includes:
- Low Profile 1000 litre baffled SMARTANK®
- Crash Tested Fixing Flange for SMARTANK®1000
- Metal SMARTANK® Cabinet with dual hinge for easy component access
- 2 x STREAMLINE® SFC05 Digital Flow Controller
- 2 x SHURFLO® Pump 12v 100PSI / 3.8LPM c/w Inline Filter
- 1 x Float Valve Shut-off on Tank Inlet
- LED Fuse Box
- 3m of wiring with battery terminals to connect onto a 12v battery
- *Please note a battery is not included with this system – (See SP100 for a Split charge relay kit to suit a EURO 5 vehicle or SP100-PRO to suit a EURO 6 vehicle)
SMT1000-DI-2 (DI Filtration) Includes includes all the above spec plus:
- 2 x FILTERPLUS® 6×13, 5.0 Litre Filter Vessel filled with DI resin
- 1 x H M Digital Commercial In-Line Dual TDS Meter
- 1 x Hoselock Male Outlet connection from DI Vessel
SMT1000-RODI-2 (Reverse Osmosis + DI Filtration) Includes all the above spec plus:
- 40” Reverse Osmosis Membrane and Stainless Steel Housing – Capable of producing up to 120 litres per hour, thus filling the tank in roughly 8 hours
- CLK Quick Release FILTERPLUS® Triple 10 inch Inline Prefilter Set (Replaces one of the 5.0l DI Vessels)
- 1 x STREAMLINE® SFC08 Digital Flow Controller with Auto Shut Off Function (Replaces on of the SFC05 controllers)
- 1/4 inch Pressure Gauge
- 1/4 inch Stainless Steel Needle Valve to control waste water flow
Additional SMARTANK1000 Weights, Specifications, and Optional Extras:
All SMARTANK® Systems come as a “Supply Only Kits”. If you would like the system installed into a vehicle, please contact us for more information.
The SMARTANK1000 system comes as standard with black removeable covers on top of the tank, encompassing the RO membrane and battery compartment. SMARTANK® systems are sometimes shown with a secondary floor when viewed in a vehicle. Please note this secondary floor is an optional extra to allow storage of up to 250kg on top of the SMARTANK® system. Please contact us to purchase this separately, as these are bespoke made to suit different size vehicles.
SMARTANK® systems do not include a battery – (See SP100 for a Split charge relay kit to suit a EURO 5 vehicle or SP100-PRO to suit a EURO 6 vehicle)
Dry Weight 110.0kg
Wet Weight 1110.0kg
Max Width 1220mm
Max Height 438mm
Max Length 2950mm
We believe in providing only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. This does not mean though that we will compromise on our after-sales service. We are passionate about our products and insist on putting the customer first, every time. With a dedicated technical sales team only a phone call away, you can buy from us with total peace of mind.
Our standard warranty for all Streamline® brand products is 12 months from date of invoice but we really want to look after you. Call us to discuss if something has gone wrong. We need to know so that we can improve and you may be surprised how we can take of your issues.
If the product needs to be returned, please complete the returns form, where we can complete the process and collect your Streamline® Item.
Standard Products - All items apart from custom build products and trailers are available to be shipped within 24 hours from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT. We offer standard next day service for all standard postcode shipping areas. If you are outside these standard national postcodes then we will advise at time of processing your order for you. You are also welcome to come to our UK stock facility in Newton Abbot to avoid the shipping cost.
Trailers - We prefer to deliver our range of trailers personally, therefore a delivery charge of £250.00 plus VAT, per trailer, is applicable for delivery to UK mainland. Please select the Trailer Delivery option at the checkout if purchasing through the website.
Trailers can be collected from our yard in Newton Abbot, by prior arrangement, to avoid the delivery charge if preferred.