Denver™ 450ltr Honda GX270 Skid Bowser
The Denver™- Skid mounted 450-ltr bowser, with Honda engine Comet geared pump combination, capable of producing 15LPM max flow 207Bar max pressure.
A proven, rugged and well constructed skid mount with a reliable Honda petrol engine and Comet geared triplex plunger pump combination, providing a solution to situations where water is readily needed away from a water source and for the most demanding of outdoor cleaning tasks.
The unit is ready to go and comprises of a baffled tank with 450-litres capacity and includes an 18" manhole and lockable cover, mounted on a heavy duty steel chassis, metal hose reel with 30-metres of twin wire high pressure hose, 36" single lance and selection of quick connect nozzles.
- Product Description
Denver™ 450ltr Honda GX270 Skid Bowser
- Maximum Rated Pressure – 207 Bar (3,000 PSI)
- Maximum Rated Flow – 15.0 LPM (4.0 GPM)
- Maximum Rated Temperature – 60 deg C (140 deg F)
Features and Benefits of the bowser:-
- Durable and corrosion resistant polyethylene tank, baffled for safe transport of water
- Unique dimensions to fit between the wheel arches of most pick-up trucks and vans
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel chassis, for longevity
- Fork pockets, to allow lifting with a forktruck when tank is empty
- Blue tank supplied, but also available to order in green, yellow and red (see related items below)
Features and Benefits of the pump and engine:-
- Comet FW2 geared pump and gearbox, with 207Bar max pressure and 15LPM max flow ratings
- Recoil start Honda GX270 petrol engine, for easy start and smooth, powerful performance
- Mounted on a heavy duty stainless steel plate with rubber dampeners
- Unloader valve with return to tank bypass, ensures longevity of the pump seals
- Inline suction filter, to prevent any muck from entering the pump
Supplied with a heavy duty metal hose reel, with 30-metres of twin-wire high pressure hose, 36inch single lance and selection of five nozzles (three fans 15/25/40deg, pencil and foaming).
These bowsers offer a solution to many situations for pressure washing where water is not available on site.
Available as listed or with various pump, engine and reel mounts – call us today to discuss your exact needs.
We believe in providing only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. This does not mean though that we will compromise on our after-sales service. We are passionate about our products and insist on putting the customer first, every time. With a dedicated technical sales team only a phone call away, you can buy from us with total peace of mind.
Our standard warranty for all Streamline® brand products is 12 months from date of invoice but we really want to look after you. Call us to discuss if something has gone wrong. We need to know so that we can improve and you may be surprised how we can take of your issues.
If the product needs to be returned, please complete the returns form, where we can complete the process and collect your Streamline® Item.
Standard Products - All items apart from custom build products and trailers are available to be shipped within 24 hours from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT. We offer standard next day service for all standard postcode shipping areas. If you are outside these standard national postcodes then we will advise at time of processing your order for you. You are also welcome to come to our UK stock facility in Newton Abbot to avoid the shipping cost.
Trailers - We prefer to deliver our range of trailers personally, therefore a delivery charge of £250.00 plus VAT, per trailer, is applicable for delivery to UK mainland. Please select the Trailer Delivery option at the checkout if purchasing through the website.
Trailers can be collected from our yard in Newton Abbot, by prior arrangement, to avoid the delivery charge if preferred.