CXTEL 100% Carbon Fibre Window Cleaning Pole 9-Section, 18mtr
All NTECH™ poles have the following features and benefits:
- Poles are constructed of high quality composite material and finished with an epoxy resin providing extra hard wearing capabilities
- Poles are fitted with a hard wearing PLASTI-BUTT™ cap on the base of the pole
- Poles have a heavy duty metal band around the clamp, providing up to 30% better clamping ability
- Poles are supplied with our own design LITE -5® yellow, highly visible, ultra flexible pole tubing, providing suppleness and flex even in colder conditions
- Available in Glass Fibre and Carbon Fibre composites from 17ft and 72ft max. height.
The CXTEL45S, CXTEL60S and CXTEL72S carbon fibre poles are all priced excluding a lightweight 9” aluminium gooseneck assembly and a 12” brush. The gooseneck is supplied loose and requires bonding (adhesive supplied) prior to use, allow 24 hours curing time. The entire range of NTECH™ poles is supplied with a glass fibre bottom section as standard to minimise the risk of electrocution should they come into contact with overhead power lines.
- Standard XTEL Clamp made with Polymer construction with metal band providing a strong locking force
- Operation temperature -30ºC - +80ºC
- Dual left hand and right hand lever
Spare parts are available for all XTEL poles...Enquire Now